There are so many different hair supplements out there these days. Many don’t even have to be FDA-regulated so it makes it even more difficult to learn which brands you can trust. There are gummies, powders, capsules, and more. How do you know where to start? Which do you choose? It is always a good idea to talk to your doctor to try a supplement that will help your specific hair and health needs. The reason we always give this disclaimer is because it’s possible that your hair problems can stem from a deficiency in certain vitamins and nutrients. It’s also possible that your hair problems can be caused by too many of certain nutrients. So, it’s important to understand your body and its needs.
When choosing a hair supplement, there are certain nutrients you should look for to gain the best results:
- Vitamin A. Vitamin A is essential for cell growth and helping your hair follicles grow faster. To avoid any possible issues, you should not exceed 3,000 mcg per day.
- Vitamin B. Certain B vitamins including B7 (Biotin) and B12 are great for your hair. You have probably heard of biotin in hair supplements because it has proven to help reverse and prevent hair loss. Low levels of vitamin B12 have also been linked to hair loss. It is also difficult for many people to get enough in their diets alone, so a supplement is a great way to get more of that nutrient. It is especially important to take a vitamin or supplement with B12 if you are a vegetarian or a vegan because you get a lot of it from meat.
- Vitamin C. Vitamin C is another essential nutrient for your hair. It is great for your immune system but also increases collagen production and helps your body absorb iron. With Vitamin C, you should also keep the dose in mind because taking a very large dose could cause stomach issues.
- Vitamin D. Vitamin D has been linked to hair growth and getting too little vitamin D in your diet can cause hair loss. You can get vitamin D from sources like the sun as well.
- Vitamin E. It is an antioxidant so it helps protect your hair from free radicals that can damage it. It also helps keep your hair follicles healthy so they can grow.
- Iron. Iron produces hemoglobin which helps deliver oxygen to your cells, including your hair cells.
- Zinc. Zinc is also great for helping your cell division.
Our KeraViatin supplements contain many of these nutrients but what sets us apart is the addition of Curcumin C3 Complex and Black Pepper extract. Curcumin is the active ingredient in turmeric and is a very powerful antioxidant that has shown results with hair growth. It also boosts your immune system. When combined with black pepper extract, it has a 20x absorption rate compared to curcumin alone. You can only get this particular blend from KeraViatin supplements. These supplements are made to help your hair grow longer and stronger while keeping your scalp healthy.
Unlike sugary gummy vitamins which just add to your daily intake of sugar, KeraViatin comes in soft gel form for better absorption in your body. They are clinically tested, non-GMO, and contain sustainably sourced ingredients. Click here to see full ingredient list.
Keep in mind there is no added gluten, milk, soy, wheat, egg, tree nuts, peanuts, crustacean shellfish, or ingredients from these sources. There are also no artificial colors, flavors, no sugar, and they are free from preservatives.
If you enjoyed this article, please SHARE with your friends and family who are interested in taking hair supplements!