There are different types of hair straightening tools and each promises their own individual set of benefits. Some hair tools that help to straighten hair are flat irons and heated brushes. Hair straightening tools can vary in size, degree of heat they are capable of reaching and price range. Below, we’ve compiled a list of the top best-selling hair straighteners for next year. These are determined by the high ratings they have received from satisfied customers and the popularity they have achieved based on how well they have fared on Amazon in comparison to competitor brands of different models. Have you tried any of these tools to style your hair?
- Multi-purpose tool- The Furiden Hair Straightener and Curler 2-in-1 has multiple uses, primarily straightening and curling, so you can achieve the look you want depending on which hair style you prefer that day. Its temperature can go as high as 450 degrees, which can speed up the styling process, but it can also cause damage. Always use caution when using high heat on your hair to avoid breakage. With a rating of 4.5 on Amazon with nearly 3,000 reviews, it’s no surprise that this flat iron is a great choice. At a price under $50 dollars, this flat iron is in a medium price range compared to more economical as well as professional models.
- Luxury flat iron- The HSI Professional Glider is a luxurious flat iron, yet is still priced at approximately $50 dollars depending on where you buy it from. This flat iron can also be used to flip and curly hair. Included with this product is an Argan oil treatment and a glove to protect your hand from the heat while using it. These added supplies can protect both your hands as you style, as well as your hair.
- Flat iron for Textured hair- The Vanessa Titanium Flat Iron is great for textured hair and thick hair and comes with a 1-inch titanium plate. The durable material is what makes this hair straightener long-lasting and able to withstand a heat of 450 degrees with ease. While the higher heat is required to achieve a straight look on textured hair, be sure you’re using protective products and really work them throughout the hair in order to prevent breakage and over drying.
- Hair dryer straightener brush- The Revlon One-Step Hair Dryer And Volumizer Hot Air Brush is a hair dryer and straightener that can give you the effect of a blowout hairstyle that can cost hundreds of dollars at a salon. This product helps you to use less heat overall to straighten your hair and dry it in one step. Because of the built-in brush, hair has a silky-smooth finish as a result of the drying process.
- Economical choice- The Remington S5520 ¾” AntiStatic Flat Iron is a great choice for those who are on a budget since it comes in under $30 dollars and has great reviews, as well as helpful features. This flat iron is anti-static with ceramic plates and can reach a maximum temperature of 410 degrees. The anti-static feature can come in handy when the winter months come around – cooler weather is often paired with low humidity in the atmosphere, when many of us notice straight or straightened hair is susceptible to static electricity. The lower price combined with the positive ratings and useful features make this product a great choice for those who want to have an economical product without sacrificing quality.
Did you know about these hair straightener products? Are you interested in trying any of them out? Always make sure to use a heat protectant product before using heated styling tools on your hair to prevent it from drying and becoming damaged. Keranique offers a product called the Lift & Repair Treatment Spray that is great for providing heat protection. For your hair care needs you can trust that Keranique has got you covered.
If you enjoyed this article please SHARE with your friends and family who may also want to know about the best hair straighteners of 2022.
This article is not intended to treat any disease or offer a substitution for professional medical advice.