When looking for a supplement for hair growth, you’ll want to look at the ingredients. There are so many out there now, so it’s important to make sure you are getting a supplement with the highest-quality ingredients. You will want to make sure it contains a good combination of most of the following vitamins and vital ingredients:
- Vitamin A. Cells in your body need vitamin A to keep growing, including your hair. It also helps to keep your scalp moisturized. If you are deficient in vitamin A, you may experience hair loss or hair thinning.
- Curcumin. It is the main ingredient in turmeric and can help support immune health. When you are healthy, your hair has a better chance of being stronger!
- B Vitamins. The best B vitamin to look for in a hair growth supplement is biotin. A deficiency in biotin causes hair loss. All B vitamins help to carry nutrients and oxygen to your scalp, which can also help your hair grow faster.
- Vitamin C. This vitamin is an antioxidant which can block damage and protect against environmental stress. Vitamin E is a similar antioxidant. Your body also needs vitamin C to help absorb iron and create collagen. Both may help your hair grow faster.
- Vitamin D. If you are not getting enough vitamin D, it could cause hair loss. It also helps create new hair follicles.
- Iron. Iron deficiency could also cause hair loss. Be sure to take vitamin C when you take iron.
- Zinc. Zinc deficiency could cause hair loss, but too much zinc can also cause hair loss. Be sure to talk to your doctor about which supplements are right for you and how much is the perfect amount. Zinc also helps hair tissue repair and growth.
Try our Keraviatin Hair & Scalp Health Supplement! It contains many of these powerful ingredients to help improve hair and scalp health. If you are diligent in your usage, you’ll see a major difference.
Have you ever taken a supplement for hair growth? Did you check the ingredients? If you enjoyed this article, please SHARE with a friend or family member who is interested in taking a supplement for hair and scalp health and hair growth!
Information from Healthline