Have you ever wondered how or if you can grow your eyelashes? Of course, some people are just born with naturally long and curly eyelashes. However, some of us might turn to mascara, fake eyelashes, and other products that advertise long, lush lashes. Fortunately, we’ve comprised a list of more alternatives you can implement to your self-care routine that will help. As always, if the length of your eyelashes is a major concern, we recommend seeing a doctor to ensure there are no underlying conditions that need to be addressed.
Here are some at-home tips to help grow your eyelashes longer:
- Try using olive oil. Olive oil contains essential fatty acids. These fatty acids may moisturize your lashes and help them grow longer and stronger. You can use disposable mascara brushes to dip into olive oil and apply it to your lashes. Be sure not to get any in your eyes.
- Apply vitamin E oil to your eyelashes. Some people have found that vitamin E helped strengthen and lengthen their eyelashes. It is pretty affordable as well.
- Comb your eyelashes. Just like brushing your hair, combing your eyelashes can help promote growth. Just be gentle!
- Use coconut oil. Coconut oil is great for your skin and hair and your eyelashes! Virgin coconut oil is also safe to use around your eyes. All you need to do is put a little bit on your fingertips and rub on your eyelashes.
- Taking biotin for your hair can also help improve your eyelashes. Have you noticed a difference when using a supplement? Try our KeraViatin Supplement. It contains vital nutrients that is beneficial for your body and your hair.
- Try castor oil. Castor oil is another oil that can help promote hair growth. It can moisturize your eyelashes which may make them appear longer and fuller. It is a top ingredient in many eyelash serums as well.
- Put cold green tea around your eyes. It has been said to promote eyelash growth because of the antioxidants in green tea.
- Of course, you can try an eyelash growth serum or mascara that boosts eyelash growth. You can also try using a mascara primer before mascara for extra-long and lush lashes.
- Talk to your dermatologist about prescription lash serums that help lashes grow longer very quickly. Just be wary of any side effects and ask any questions that you may have.
Do you wish your eyelashes were longer and fuller? If you found this article informative, please SHARE with a friend who wishes their eyelashes were longer without having to use mascara all the time.