Mother’s Day is quickly approaching! Unfortunately, many of us will not be able to celebrate in person with our mothers. However, that doesn’t mean that you can’t show your mom, or a mom whom you appreciate, how much you care and how much she means to you. You can still send her a nice gift. Many mothers love to spend time on their hair and would love a hair care gift for Mother’s Day! Here are some ideas:
- Treat your mom to a new styling tool. Does she still use a hair dryer from the ‘80s? Now is the time to treat her to a new one! Depending on her hair type and preferred style, you could also buy her a new curling iron, straightening, or other hot tool. While you’re at it, make sure that you purchase a heat protectant for her to use so she doesn’t damage her hair with her new tool.
- If your mother has been struggling with thinning hair or hair loss, help her out! She would love one of our kits including the ‘Love Your Hair’ Regrowth System (now on sale!). Our kits contain everything she will need to help her hair get back to its full and fabulous look.
- Why not support your favorite salon and treat your mom at the same time? While many salons are closed right now, they are struggling to pay the bills. Purchase a gift card for your mom to use when it is safe to head back to the salon. She will love the treat of a fresh cut and color or hair treatment and the salon will thank you!
- Gift a mom a hair care set. There are many kits available to purchase with products put together. You can also make your own! Grab products that your special person loves or give her some new ones to try. If you are unsure, ask her what her hair care concerns are and look for products that can help. Some great examples are hair masks, shampoos, conditioners, serums, hair dye, mousse, hair spray, and more! Feel free to check our wide array of hair regrowth products here!
- A lot of people are struggling right now. If you have lost your mother or grandmother, you can still treat a mom in your life. Send a gift to your friend, sister, or neighbor and let them know you care this Mother’s Day!
Happy Mother’s Day to all of the wonderful moms out there! What do you plan to purchase for your mother? If you enjoyed this article, please SHARE with your friends who are looking for gift ideas for their moms and grandmas.